Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › A Night of Art and Giving (to benefit a deserving family)

A Night of Art and Giving (to benefit a deserving family)

Mark D.
user 5671638
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
A Night of Art and Giving

Hope this letter finds you well and happy in this holiday season. There is a situation that I am involved with, and I am asking all my friends (Business and Personal) for local help. I am inviting you to join me in helping a local family that I have worked with for the past year and a half. Thank you in advance for your time in looking over this letter.

There is a letter from the Grandmother of this local family I'd be happy to share with you if you contact me. I don't want to post it on a public forum for personal and professional reasons. The letter describes the intimate details of what the Grandmother and her four children have undergone in the past few years. Their names have all been changed in the letter to protect their identities, but I nevertheless don't feel right about posting it here.

But if you are interested in helping me help them, there is an event that I am hosting Sunday December 16th (very soon!). The event is going to be enjoyable, but its main purpose is to collect donations for the family. Donations could be anything from you, your group, or your business. I'm excited to see what kind of art, music, and other items get thrown into the pile. Attached is a donation form for the event's Silent Auction (this is not attached but can me emailed to you if you contact me) .

The night will be a great time with Orlando's local crowd and a time to celebrate the holiday with friends at a great new local art space ? Gallery 808.

Please feel free to contact me via meetup with questions or suggestions.

Time is of the essence. Please contact me ASAP. Spread the word and I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Mark J DeMaio