addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Djembe Bags

Djembe Bags

Jason 'Tawa' I.
IslaDrum
Orlando, FL
Post #: 9
Do you need a bag for your djembe?
Tim at Three Masks African shop is ordering Djembe bags from Ghana this weekend. Three Masks is the shop that supplies the Balafon's for the class on our calendar.

I've shown him some examples online and listed some standard desires on bags:

• Padding
  • Strong Zipper
  • Back Pack style straps
  • Extra Strength Stitching on Straps

I believe the (XXL) bags will sell for around $50. If you have any color or style request give him a call: 321-278-5072. You can get smaller sizes if you need as well. If you miss the chance to get in on the custom order be sure to stop by his shop in about a week to see the bags:

417 West Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801

*These are Djembe Bags from Ghana and NOT drums from Ghana. There are a few full size djembes in the shop, but these are from Senegal (a country with a deep djembe tradition)

Happy Drumming!

Jason