addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Didg Revolution joins Earth Day music lineup!

Didg Revolution joins Earth Day music lineup!

Emily
user 3504129
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
I am excited to announce an awesome addition to the Earth Day Festival music line up.

Darren Liebman, Jeremy Lembo, and Lindsey Dank ... a Florida-based musical trio specializing in the didgeridoo. The "Didg Revolution" is also our movement focused on expanding awareness of the didgeridoo and the rich Aboriginal culture behind it.

When: Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Where: Florida School of Holistic Living - Community Garden
622 North Thornton Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
407-595-3731

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://drumcircle.mee...­
Emily
user 3504129
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 19
Jeremy is bringing some hand made Didgeridoos that will be for sale, so if you've been thinking about it... nows the time.

We are also looking to schedule an beginner to intermediate how to play workshop in the near future. Let me know if you'd be interested.
A former member
Post #: 3
Jeremy is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Totally blew me away!