Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › Please keep our communty together

Please keep our communty together

A former member
Post #: 2
I want to express my gratitude to such wonderful souls…Michael and Emily you both have create and give to the community entertainment, commitment, spirituality, love and a beautiful space for our community, many blessings to you and endless gratitude. The drums circles has so many blessings and gifts, spiritual people, families, children, healers, friends and artisans with many different backgrounds that I have found my own creativity; I found my passion in dancing and painting and I just painted my first canvas that I want to share with everyone. (sorry, I try to incorporate the image over here but did not work maybe some other time)

I remember when I first found out about the Drum Circles at the meet up website. I said to myself let me see what this is all about, I stud, looked and listened… I was amazed! I was looking for this for 15 years since I move to Florida, my heart was fill with love, passion, creativity and rhythm, not only that! You both have brought me back to my spirituality, I have grown spiritually in amazing ways, I found my people, I found my place on earth, because of you I have found so many beautiful souls and continue to meet great friends that in many ways they have help me grow to become a more beautiful human being walking on earth. Michael and Emily you have bring to me new dreams, open new venues in my life and my heart. Thank you.

I am sad and crying inside, I do not want to see our community break apart. I want to see our misfortune now as a new opportunity to grow bigger and manifest a greater place where we all can share with friends and family. Please, all come together in prayer, we need your help out there… You out there, who do you know? Talk to people; help us find our new home, share your story in how much this experience has changed your life.
I love you Michael and Emily you are the pillar of light of this community you guys are the chariot and with your strength and love you will keep us together, now more than ever we need to be united to bring our blessings to the world. Sometimes we find pebbles in our road, sometimes they are small, sometimes they are big but I know we can pick them up and place it aside and continue our journey to a greater place. You are me, I am you, and we are one.
I love you all.
Thank you.
Rose Sambolin

A former member
Post #: 3
I found a way to share my canvas see my pictures here on meet up website is there thank you all.