Central Florida Drum Circles Message Board › New Meetup: Orlando Drum Circle at the Brewery

New Meetup: Orlando Drum Circle at the Brewery

Jesse R.
user 8857004
Deltona, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Central Florida Drum Circles!

What: Orlando Drum Circle at the Brewery

When: Saturday, May 1, 2010 9:00 PM

Where:
Orlando Brewing
1301 Atlanta Ave
Orlando, FL 32806
407-872-1117

Drum Circle begins at 9pm, and goes till late.

THERE IS AN EVENT AT THE BREWERY FROM 5 TILL 8, SO WE WILL BE STARTING DRUM CIRCLE AND HOUR LATER AT 9PM

Last month was quite nice, we had a beautiful fire that went till 2am.

So if you are out and about make some time to stop by and hang out for a spell. The vendors have some nice wares for you to look or purchase.

Bring out your favorite drum and jam with the community. Djembes, djun djuns, congas, ashikos or that old steel drum. All drum types are welcome to be played here.

Dancers are always welcome and encouraged to attend.

Bring your Hula Hoops and your Poi as well.
If you are bringing fire poi, please let me know before hand, proper safety for fire poi will be required.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO AND LET ME KNOW YOU WILL BE SPINNING THAT NIGHT.

Instructional and Performance CD's are available at the entrance.

If you have any questions please drop me an email

IF YOU CAN BRING SOME FIREWOOD TO THIS EVENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

January Circle Video

IF YOU HAVE PICTURES OR VIDEO FROM MARCH'S CIRCLE PLEASE SEND IT OR A LINK TO IT TO ME

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

The Orlando Brewery is located at 1301 Atlanta Avenue.
SEE MAP

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--

DRUM ETIQUETTE:
Take a moment and learn something for the benefit of yourself as well as others around you.
DRUM CIRCLE ETIQUETTE. If you don't know what that is, please follow the link and learn. We drum outside. Kids are welcome at the brewery, but they must remain under adult supervision. Please leave you pets at home.

Drum Circle at the Brewery is always free to attend, but we do ask your support with a donation at the door. It might not seem like it, but a lot of work goes into making these gatherings happen and its good karma to support the costs and the crew that holds the door open. Your support can also take form through volunteering. If you would like to volunteer please contact Jesse Rogers (aka Talisen)

As Florida's only organic brewery we are happy to help support this awesome local business with our rhythmic energy and thirsty palettes. They have a great location for drum circle that is centrally located in the city yet far from any residential neighbours that might complain about our good time.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­