add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Weather Advisory

From: Shari B.
Sent on: Friday, December 28, 2012 4:58 PM

We haven't decided to cancel yet, just in case we don't get hit by snow.  I should know by 9 or 9:30 if Nate will be able to make it or not.  Feel free to call me at[masked]-6865.  Please be safe if the weather is bad.   

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy