We encourage and allow open, positively presented discussion.
Another way to connect with those of similar mind HERE
If you believe in at least seven of the listed Nine Principles then we have something in common.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The Twelve Values (We hope you subscribe to the majority of these)
NOTES ON JOINING: Refer to THE 912 PROJECT for the details of what this is all about if you have doubts. If your goal is to contribute and engage constructively, debate intelligently, and be active, we welcome you. If it is your goal to serve a particular party or be disruptive or divisive in ANY WAY, please look elsewhere. If you join and do that or do not honor the intent of the project, you will be disenrolled.
NOTES ON MESSAGE BOARD POSTS: The moderator will not tolerate name calling, verbally abusive language, and attempts to degrade legitimate discussions on the message boards. Behavior of that kind means the writer can no longer engage in intelligent, civil debate. The moderator will not tolerate blogging through our message boards. The board is for discussion between members. Please refrain from and report such abuses. Offenders will be given one warning and a second chance. Repeat offenders will be dropped from the group.
NOTES ON SOLICITATIONS: NO SOLICITING MEMBERS! If you should choose to make that mistake, I cannot be responsible for the actions of several of our VERY tech savvy members. I understand that SPAM en masse can be horrible.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Central Maryland 912 Project||September 17, 2014 11:53 PM||anonymous|