addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Oregon Dance Exchange Message Board › Try a Salsa Class!

Try a Salsa Class!

A former member
Salsa is back at Bend Dance!!

Hot summer sun feels like Salsa to me, so grab a friend or come solo and learn how to dance Salsa! You don't need a partner yet we'll always have an even number of men and women in class.

Wednesdays 7-8pm starting May 15th

Class is 3 weeks, $30

Bend Dance Studio
(It's a home studio so please register with me directly for the address)

Great place to meet people who love to dance, want to try something new or just want to be social and meet fun people doing fun things!  Come play with us!

To register, please email me with full name and number. You can pay the first week of class. We'll have weekend dance outings periodically to show off what you're leaning on class, or just to hang out and watch.

I hope to meet you soon, if I haven't already!

Victoria

541-610-2114

BendDance.com