addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Oregon Dance Exchange Message Board › Social, Fun, Interesting

Social, Fun, Interesting

A former member
I think it's time for a beer.  Should I go with Corona or Twilight?  Or tequila?  Tough choice when I have some seriously good tequila...

Tough decisions.  But not as tough as coming to dance tonight!!  Check it out!  If you don't have any plans at all or need something to do with friends, stop in and see what it's about.  It's a really friendly place!

So out of 224 Bend Dance people on meetup, I've only met about 20 of you.  What's up with that??  Come dance, people, I want to meet you!!  :-)  Or just come say Hi and have a drink (although it's not a requirement) and meet some fun people.  All ages, all interests, some married but mostly single.  You can learn something, keep your mind active and your learning zones engaged... and I bet you'll have some fun!

Our 3rd Friday Dance is tonight and you're welcome to check it out!  No partner needed and you're welcome to bring drinks.

7:30 Beginning West Coast Swing class   ($10)
8:30 West Coast Swing Dance    ($6)
Sons of Norway (549 NW Harmon, 2 buildings behind the Shell on Galveston)
Hope to meet you soon!