addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

CFI Portland Meetup Group Message Board General › How to Find Us

How to Find Us

A former member
I will be at one of the umbrella tables on the grass on the west side of the park. It is opposite the water fountain and easy to figure out. Find me there RIGHT at noon and then till 1pm. I will be back at the table with CFI memorabilia on it from time to time. Plan to play petanque with us around 3pm.

Call me at 503-719-1424 for information or to find us.

Abientot,

Lisa
Gavin
Atheistic-ExJW
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1,225
I will be at one of the umbrella tables on the grass on the west side of the park. It is opposite the water fountain and easy to figure out. Find me there RIGHT at noon and then till 1pm. I will be back at the table with CFI memorabilia on it from time to time. Plan to play petanque with us around 3pm.

Call me at 503-719-1424 for information or to find us.

Abientot,

Lisa

Hi Lisa, in your above post which park and which day are you referring to? Does your post pertain to an event, if so, what is the event?