CFI Portland Meetup Group Message Board General › Freethinker, excellent health chef seeks Houseshare

Freethinker, excellent health chef seeks Houseshare

AnnaBird (.
annabird
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
Im a Freethinker in my early 60s. I'd like to share someone's large house who lives alone with no pets. I'd like to share with only one person. I'm pet-free, drug-free and smoke-free, seeking similar. I offer 20 years professional skill in obtaining, preparing and serving the most healthful foods, plus skill in baking. I can maintain your small garden or manage the installation of a fresh vegetable garden. If you cannot drive, I can take you to appointments and can care for you if you are recently out of surgery. Can help to maintain the house in clean and neat condition. It would be good if you have 800 to 1000 sq. ft. extra space for me as I have some nice furniture. I have several references over 10 years who have been in Portland more than 20 years. Please write to: Libraskin@gmail.com