addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Charlotte Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Two big speakers this month for Charlotte.rb!

Two big speakers this month for Charlotte.rb!

Jim Van F.
bigfleet
Charlotte, NC
Tomorrow night, we have John Athayde (@boboroshi) of Arlington, VA and Living Social down to talk about some advanced topics concerning Rails Views.  He's authoring The Rails View, an upcoming book in the Pragmatic Programmers series, so the guy really knows his stuff.  It'll be worth coming out to goodmortgage tomorrow night.

You can RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com...­

On October 17, I have to ask for your help.  You have to come hear Justin Gehtland (@jgehtland) talk because I'll be out of town.  Justin is one of my favorite speakers, as well as founder of Relevance, one of the leading software consultancies in the Southeast, if not the country and/or world.  He is what I want to be when I grow up, and I'd love for him to have a warm welcome as he travels down from Durham.  Whatever he speaks about, you're going to like it, I promise you.

RSVP for that talk here: http://www.meetup.com...­

Thanks, gang!  See you soon.