addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Charlotte Business Women's Networking Meetup Message Board › Free Advertising!

Free Advertising!

A former member
Post #: 149
Hello Fellow Members!

AdzZoo has a new service for small businesses with no upfront costs - Qnanza!

We are in Pre-launch and now taking applications for business owners in our Regional areas. Pre-launch will give you the opportunity to reach new consumers as we grow so I am asking my networking friends first!

We will be utilizing our Google Adwords Certified Partnership and Facebook services to support the new Qnanza service for geo-targeted, web presence for our local business owners.

You can find the pre-launch flyer and application form under the More tab, then Files!

Thank you for the support and as always, please let me know if I can assist YOU as well!

Linda King
AdzZoo Campaign Director
lindaking@adzzoomail.com
407-340-2319 cell
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Linda,

I was unable to open the application, could you email me an application to LaNoreDivineShoes@yahoo.com? Also could you tell me more about what this service provides to small business owners?

LaNore