The Charlotte Business Women's Networking Meetup Message Board › I am looking for 1 or 2 roommates to rent a cute house in 28269 by March 1st!

I am looking for 1 or 2 roommates to rent a cute house in 28269 by March 1st!

A former member
Post #: 14
hey every one thought i'd try this :( I have found an adorable home in 28269 that comes available March 1st.

I have already viewed the property and love it! I had a friend who was going to rent it with me but all of a sudden has decided she is allergic to dogs???? (Even though she has one of her own).

My current lease ends February 18th so now I have horrible notice to try and get a place with a new roommate(s)

I am looking for two roommates or one roommate who would like to rent two rooms with their own bath.

I can't afford it split in half right now which is why I am looking for two roommates or someone who would maybe want to rent the 2nd bedroom and the 3rd bedroom as their office?

About the house: 3bedroom 2 full baths fenced back yard $1000/month with small shed. Has large cute patio and adorable loft. Master bedroom is on the main floor so if you wanted both rooms, you would basically have the upstairs to yourself, minus the loft. Also, comes with nice washer and dryer.

I have pictures of the home if interested. So if I could get two roommates: male or female as long as you are: responsible, pays rent and utilities on time, picks up after yourself, does your part of household choirs. No drugs. No Cats (I'm allergic) $333 for rent if 3 ppl or $666 if you wanted to rent both upstairs bedrooms. You will then have your own bath if not will share with other roommate. Someone in my age range (24-35)

I do have a couch and 'loft' furniture (4 piece indoor wicker set) also I have all kitchen utensils and a kitchen table. So you would really just need your bedroom furniture.

Please get in touch we me asap as this property will not be on the market long before it's rented.