The Charlotte Business Women's Networking Meetup Message Board › Ladies Night Tonight

Ladies Night Tonight

Tracey S.
user 8661545
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Ladies,

I apologize for the short notice, but we are having a Ladies Night Workshop this evening at 6:30 PM.

Tonight we will be showing you how to build a Flower Tower and Gardening in Small Spaces.  This means you can have fresh flowers and/or a garden even if you only have a small patio or balcony to work with.

Ladies, I can't tell you how much better our meals are when we can step out the door go out to pull some Basil or Thyme fresh from the garden. Better yet, nothing beats making a summer iced Tea with fresh Mint Leaves.  This year we have a great crop of Chocolate Mint leaves already nd I am already looking for some yummy recipes calling for Chocolate Mint. Without question, the best Mojito's are made with FRESH Mint leaves and mint is super easy to grow.

John is very knowledgeable in all things gardening, as well as anything else in your yard, so feel free to come with any questions about how to make your yard or patio garden the envy or your neighbors.

Once again, I hope you can make it and anyone wishing to exchange business cards after the event will be given time to do so.

The Home Depot @ 6:30 PM.

10210 Centrum Pkwy  Pineville, NC 28134
(704) 544-2877

It is right off of I485 and Pineville Matthews Road.

See you tonight!