Charm City Eats Message Board › Where to next?

Where to next?

Joe N.
user 12739006
Washington, DC
Post #: 70
Well, where should we go next? My friends Carol and Ken prefer Indian and Thai food but we're open to everything of course. I would love if we have a special theme rather than just eating out. Last night I taught a bunch of people how to play Chinese Poker at Zhongshan, a Chinese restaurant. Cool, huh? We have an opera singer, Joy, who just joined our group. http://www.meetup.com...­ Maybe we can eat at a restaurant in Little Italy and have her sing an aria for us :-) I love opera. My sister and I went to see Nabucco and The Magic Flute before over at the Lyric. Back when there was a Baltimore Opera Company, the director used to come to my family's restaurant for sushi before or after events. Good times...

Well, let me know where you all want to go next. Democracy is a good thing. Just remember- lots of free parking, accommodates a group of 30-50, and not too far from Baltimore.