Re: [chattanoogaphp] Stress Testing Apache Server

From: Kenson G.
Sent on: Friday, September 2, 2011 3:43 PM
Thanks a lot for your great inputs. I am testing both software now.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Joshua Estes <[address removed]> wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed after I sent it....
>
> On Sep 2,[masked]:36 PM, "James Nylen" <[address removed]> wrote:
>> SIEGE *
>>
>> http://www.joedog...­
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Joshua Estes <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>> Seige, ab. I haven't used ab, but seige is pretty easy to use. Jmeter can
>>> do a lot, but is very easy to get confused. Quick and dirty, check out
>>> seige, if you need more options, jmeter is the way to go.
>>> On Sep 2,[masked]:25 AM, "Kenson Goo" <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> > Hi Guys,
>>> > I am wondering what are the tools you guys use to stress test or
>>> > load test an Apache server and see what is the max user it could serve
>>> > before performance drop? Thanks.
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Best regards,
>>> > Kenson Goo
>>> > Phone: (423)[masked]
>>> > Email: [address removed]
>>> > Twitter: @kensongoo
>>> > Save money together at Sidepon.com
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
>>> > on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> > http://www.meetup...­
>>> > This message was sent by Kenson Goo ([address removed]) from
>>> Chattanooga PHP Developers.
>>> > To learn more about Kenson Goo, visit his/her member profile:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> > To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> > Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
>>> *everyone*on this mailing list (
>>> [address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Joshua Estes ([address removed]) from
>>> Chattanooga
>>> PHP Developers <http://www.meetup...;­.
>>> To learn more about Joshua Estes, visit his/her member
>>> profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click
>>> here<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Joshua Estes ([address removed]) from Chattanooga
> PHP Developers.
> To learn more about Joshua Estes, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]



-- 
Best regards,
Kenson Goo
Phone: (423)[masked]
Email: [address removed]
Twitter: @kensongoo

Our Sponsors

  • O'Reilly Media

    Provides free books & gives discounts on all titles to group members.

  • JsMag

    Offers discounted subscriptions & issues to our group members.

  • Day Camp 4 Developers

    For every registration through the link above, we receive $5.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy