addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington, D.C. Chess Meetup Message Board › The U.S. Chess Center: possible partnership?

The U.S. Chess Center: possible partnership?

Michael
user 3607361
Group Organizer
Greenbelt, MD
Post #: 51
Hello Meetup,

We had an interesting visit by a couple people from the U.S. Chess Center http://www.chessctr.o...­ last month, and they were interested in having us visit. I haven't been there myself, but I've consistently heard good things about them. Would any of you be interested in attending a meetup there? They may be able to offer us a more comfortable atmosphere than Cosi, so I am curious in the long run, but don't have immediate plans at this point. I'd really like to hear from you, since I've been running this meetup for five years, and am wondering what I can do to improve it with the limited time commitment I have available.

Michael
A former member
Post #: 1
I think its a nice idea, though I don't mind Cosi. Be interested to see if there is a cost though (usually they have membership fees, etc).