October 31, 2012
No introduction yet
Awesome mix of crowd. May be we need to shorten the Q&A sessions and request the audience to ask the speaker personally after may be 5 to 8 questions.
Help support your Meetup
After many years (5) and over 70 excellent meetings as part of GDG (Google Developers Group) it is time to evolve and start asking questions what is next.
Some of the topics we want to discuss:
• How can I use mobile (e.g. Android) to control things (e.g vehicles)
• Using SBC (Single Board Computers) as go between your Android and the machine electronics
• Understanding Automotive CAN bus (J1939)
• Collecting, processing Big Data and using it in Machine Learning
• Options for Machine Learning: Tensor Flow, Hadoop, Spark MLlib (yes!), Microsoft Azure ML, etc.
• Building distributed computers using CPUs (e.g. Raspberry Pi) and GPUs.
Dear Droids, let's continue to use our #ChicagoAndroid hashtag to share updates!
pays for the membership fees, food and drinks during the events.
4,188 Digital Professionals
1,552 Cloud Computing Enthusiasts
1,780 Analytics Professionals
1,909 Java Enthusiasts
1,311 .NET Devs
Meetup members, Log in