Due to a scheduling conflict at the gym, the competition has been postponed to either December 3rd or December 14th (it hasn't been determined, yet). This meetup event will be replaced with another once the new date has been finalized.
Thursday Night Series at Climb On, scheduled to occur on October 29,[masked]:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/chicago-climbing-meetup/suggestion/