Chicago Rock Climbing MeetUP Message Board › VE Belay buds--post availability and belay info

VE Belay buds--post availability and belay info

A former member
Post #: 83
Hi, all, as promised here is where to look to find a partner when we do not have a formal meetup scheduled.
Folks closer to other gyms, please feel free to start a thread as well.
In general, I am at VE Tues and Thurs about 1-4 (I will post variations when my schedule changes) and one weekend day at noon, for the regular meetup.

Thanks, Kira
A former member
Post #: 2
I will be at VE every Monday at about 6:00 or 6:30 pm from tomorrow to about Mid-March. I can belay!

I do usually go on Saturdays and a few other days during the week. I will post my days as I am available.

Thanks Emilee
Stacy
skearse
Buford, GA
I don't have a set schedule for being up there, but I'm available most evenings and weekends, with a bit of prior notice. TR belay only ATM.
A former member
Post #: 1
latest info
Mon 11th 8:15-close
Tues the 12th as of now, 1:30--4:30
Thurs 1-3
Sun--all day--bouldering class, noon climb, dinner, trad class at 6!

Hey Kira,
We met at VE today, I had a good time climbing and meeting everyone... I don't know if you remember, but we were talking about this trad class... I can't seem to find a link for it to check out the dates to RSVP...
Dave
user 9879586
Forest Park, IL
Post #: 5
I will be at VE on Thursday between about 5:30pm and 8pm.
A former member
Post #: 1
Most Thursdays around 7ish I'll be there with some folks from work.

Hopefully I'll recognize some of you from your profile pics so I can introduce myself.

edited to add: won't be there tonight (1/28), getting over a cold still.
Roberto de la R.
user 11335374
Chicago, IL
I just moved in about two days ago.. For this reason I do now know what my schedule will be like. But I should always be available on the weekends and late on weekdays.

I can belay lead, or sport.

Does anyone want to climb today (1/31/2009) at VE? If so, you should call me at 612-991-8584!!

thanks
A former member
Post #: 99
subject to change due to work.....
Tues GROUNDHOG DAY 1-3:30
Thurs 2/4 2-4:30
(Sat maybe)
Sun with group 12-4 and trad escape the belay class (spots available) 6:30-9:30
A former member
Post #: 34
thinking of climbing this saturday. will need someone to belay.
Dan
user 9470083
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 17
We have our last multi-pitch trad class at 10:00-12:00 on Sunday. We will probably climb after the class.