1390 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL
Saturday Sept 14th, 2013
Join Here's the Story in venturing through the streets of dystopian Chicago, and join the resistance as we brave the final robot apocalypse. Evasion is the name of the game, and the Robot Chasers will be diligently scanning the streets for humans, eager to recruit. Do you and your comrades have what it takes to escape their mechanized grasps, and make it to the Steampunk Starship?
- Locate five checkpoints in order, using your map. Players wearing a blue ribbon are human. They’re on your side. Watch out for robots, wearing red ribbons. They will try and tag you, and if you’re tagged, you become a robot hell bent on turning other humans into robots! Refuge can be taken in designated no-tag zones.
- Once you reach each checkpoint, locate an agent, who will give you a quiz. If you pass, the agent will sign your manifest, and you’ll be free to carry onto the next checkpoint.
- No cheating! All ribbons must be worn so that they are clearly visible at all times. Humans must be on foot or take public transit. No other form of transportation is allowed, unless you're a robot. Then you can move through the city anyway you like.
- Safety first! Obey all traffic signals and crosswalks, watch for trains, and respect pedestrians as well as other players.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! And join us for the afterparty at Stage 773 with Steampunk Chicago!