addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Talk about Sci-Fi and Fantasy › I Launched a New Sci-Fi Web Series....with Puppets

I Launched a New Sci-Fi Web Series....with Puppets

Kozi K
user 5074952
Chicago, IL
Post #: 11

HR The Series: Sci-Fi Workplace Comedy with Puppets!

For the past 2 years, I’ve been working on a sci-fi comedy web series that I co-wrote/directed/produced called “Human Resources.” The web series is a puppet-filled comedy about workplace horrors, bad bosses, and layoffs. Chicago comic Lil Rel is also featured in hilarious recaps.

I’m so excited to announce that we finally launched and you can check out our first episode at youtube.com/hrtheseries. We'd really appreciate the support.

HR The Series: Episode 1

We’ll be bringing the satire and sci-fi in new episodes every Wednesday and I hope you’ll join us. If you like what you see, please spread the word.

Thanks!