align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Talk about Sci-Fi and Fantasy › Chicagoland area Online Players

Chicagoland area Online Players

A former member
Post #: 24
I am in the Chicagoland area and am looking for online players.

My OP campaign page is here:http://www.obsidianpo...­

Currently we game on Sundays, but I am planning to switch to Saturdays ASAP. We are a "seasoned", mature group (35+ years of age) and are looking for players who love to game and want to make the most of their gaming time. We all have families and jobs, so our time is more precious than platinum!

Currently I am running a Legend (RuneQuest) rpg game that is about 50% roleplaying and 50% combat. But we play other rpg games as well (including sci-fi, horror and modern). We use Skype and MapTools (both of which are free).

Let me know if you may be interested!

Thanks!