addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Also of interest › Anybody have a spare $150,000?

Anybody have a spare $150,000?

UrbanFirefly
UrbanFirefly
Chicago, IL
Post #: 118
I just want to clone Suki... even if she wasn't born in time to rescue people on 9/11

Even though Trakr was obviously a hero amongst doggies, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Given the number of animals given away or put down for lack of decent homes every day it seems wrong, but cloning Suki would not be out of the question for me if I was given the choice. She is the awesome-est even if her ear canals are too narrow. It would never be truly the same, but just think - you would know in advance what type of toys, food and treats your dog liked, and what behavioral and medical challenges there would be and could head them off. In the long-run it might save money and definitely time!