The Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group Message Board Also of interest › Looking for volunteers to relax

Looking for volunteers to relax

Chicago, IL
Edited to include our clinic's address...

Hey all!

By day I manage a Neurotherapist's office. We are currently looking for 10-15 more people for a study that involves laying back in a lazy-boy chair with two electrodes hooked up at the base of your head to get some readings, then relaxing for about half an hour. People who have previously done this are not eligible, but friends and family (16 & over) are welcome. Allow about an hour total, and we can do up to two people an hour if our schedule allows.

Our normal office schedule is 1:30 to 7 Monday through Thursday, and with summer vacations we have some slots available this week. I will keep this thread updated with times and number of participants still needed.

If you are interested please either email or call me right away with the time/day you want. The openings for this week are as follows, but it changes all the time:

Tuesday 6/23:
3:40, 4:40 and 5:40
Wednesday 6/24:
3:40, 4:40 and 5:40
Thursday 6/25:
4:40 and 5:40

Nina Marie
urbanfirefly @ hotmail(dot)com
C: 773 818 3608
NeuroQuest: 847 674 8060
4711 Golf Rd. Suite 414
Skokie, IL 60076

It's kitty-corner from Old Orchard Mall behing the Doubletree Inn. It's the tower closest to Golf Rd, and there is free parking in front and in the parking garage next to the other tower. It's easy to walk through, just be sure to go up the bank of elevators that has the security desk in the lobby!

I can't tell you too much about it, but our clients like it very much!
Chicago, IL
Post #: 124
Thank you for the interest everyone, the response has been very nice!
We have opened up another aspect of the study that will be more ongoing, so if you happen to find yourself in the neighborhood of Old Orchard and want to get nice and relaxed,, please let me know.