addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Science Field Trips Message Board › Meetup details changed: Alzheimer's & Aging: Our Fragile Mind

Meetup details changed: Alzheimer's & Aging: Our Fragile Mind

Ronnie
drdrantz
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/chicago-science-field-trips-club/events/91752632/­

The Alzheimer's and Aging: Our Fragile Minds program venue has been moved: Same address, 375 E Chicago Ave., but the location is now Lincoln Hall.

When: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:30 PM

Where: Northwestern University School of Law
375 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.