addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Science Field Trips Message Board › Let's all meet up before the Particles, Fields.... lecture at Fermilab

Let's all meet up before the Particles, Fields.... lecture at Fermilab

Gary S.
user 15382351
Woodridge, IL
Hey Guys!
The "Particles, Fields and the Future of Physics" lecture at Fermilab is in just two days. Since it is later in the evening, I thought it would be a good idea to meet up beforehand to get something to eat.
I'll plan on the Country House Restaurant in Geneva at 6pm. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make sure everyone can get together before the lecture.
Thanks,
Gary

Here's the address:
2095 S Kirk Rd
Geneva, IL 60134

Here's their menu:
http://www.burgerone.com/geneva/menu.html­