addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Science Field Trips Message Board › Can't make the Nov 12th meetup on Epidermal Electronics

Can't make the Nov 12th meetup on Epidermal Electronics

Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi Science Geek,
Sorry to say I am so busy these days that I can't make my own meetups.  Hope you have a good experience at the Epidermal Electronics meetup.  You can email other attendees if you want to hook up with each other.