Aug 24, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
This charter is full pending payment. You may still put your name on the waiting list in case a spot opens up. You must read and agree to the CSM liability waiver. Indicating your consent is required when you sign-up.
- $110 per diver - A fuel surcharge may apply
- You have 10 days to pay by check, cash, or PayPal (member pays PayPal fees)
- Please remember to tip the captain or crew. $10-20 total is reasonable.
Morning two-tank charter with Captain Jim Gentile of Windy City Diving.
- Minimum certification level: Open water. Advanced OW or equivalent recommended
- 6 divers maximum
- DAN O2 kit on-board
- Two recreational dives. Do not forget your certification card.
- Head available on boat
- Divers are responsible for providing their own equipment, including tanks and weights
- Parking is available at the Adler Planetarium, but it can be expensive, so car pooling is advised.
Wrecks we will dive
8:00am dock side to sign in and load gear, 8:30am boat departure
How to confirm and pay for your spot
- Sign up by placing your name on the waiting list
- CSM Sustaining members will be confirmed from June 25 to July 9 up to the maximum number of divers
- CSM regular members will be confirmed beginning July 10
- Your non-refundable payment in full must be received by the organizer within 10 days of confirmation. The organizer will contact you to confirm your RSVP and arrange payment. Payment by check is preferred. Paypal may be an option, but you must pay any PayPal fees
- If you do not pay by the deadline, your spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list
- Charters are only available to (registered) CSM users. You cannot RSVP for a guest, but if you and your buddy register separately, let the organizer know
What if you have to cancel?
Once you have paid, if you cannot attend, it is up to you to find a replacement. You can use the waiting list or any other method you prefer. You'll have to collect the fee from your replacement. Just let the organizer know who will be taking your slot.
This page will have the latest information on the status of the charter.