addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bonaire trip in jeopardy

From: Eric V.
Sent on: Saturday, July 30, 2011 9:57 AM
Dear CSMers,

I know some of you are planning or seriously thinking about going on the Bonaire 
trip in October. Unless we get a couple of people to sign up very soon, this 
trip is in danger of being canceled. The travel agent we are working with will 
not be able to hold the rooms at the resort any more.

This trip (details here: 
http://www.meetup...­) is scheduled for 
the week of Oct 29 - Nov 5. For under $1000 you get all your lodging, diving, 
breakfast, car rental, and 6 boat dives (Bonaire is mostly shore diving). If 
you've been before, you know this is a good deal.

If you are planning to go, please sign up ASAP. If there are any questions I can 
answer, please ask.



People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy