Re: [scuba-105] FRIDAY "SICK DAY" DIVE!

From: Dean N.
Sent on: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 5:40 PM
Jim Gentile of Windy City Divers


--- On Wed, 8/27/08, Rob Zwissler <[address removed]> wrote:

> From: Rob Zwissler <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [scuba-105] FRIDAY "SICK DAY" DIVE!
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 12:33 PM
> Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the mac?  Whose Captain Jim?
> 
> Rob
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Marni <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 27,[masked]:21:24 AM
> Subject: Re: [scuba-105] FRIDAY "SICK DAY" DIVE!
> 
> 
> The other dive will be Captain's choice. If you want to
> know the secret, then you'll have to take a sick day! I
> will tell you that the depth is from about 55 to 70 ft.
>  
> -------------- Original message -------------- 
> From: Rob Zwissler <[address removed]> 
> 
> A secret!?  Now you got me curious!  Can you tell me what
> the secret is?  How about the other dive?
> 
> Rob
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: Marni <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 27,[masked]:58:17 AM
> Subject: [scuba-105] FRIDAY "SICK DAY" DIVE!
> 
> I've scheduled a Meetup. For more details, see the full
> listing:
> http://scuba.meet...­
> 
> When: September 26,[masked]:30 AM
> 
> Where: Burnham Harbor - Rainbow Dok
> 1559 S Lake Shore Dr 
> Chicago, IL 60605
> 
> 
> RSVP limit: 7 "Yes" RSVPs
> 
> You can always get in touch with me through the
> "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:
> http://scuba.meet...­
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone  on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Marni ([address removed]) from The
> Chicago Scuba Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Marni, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Rob Zwissle
> r ([address removed]) from The Chicago Scuba Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Rob Zwissler, visit his/her member
> profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Marni ([address removed]) from The
> Chicago Scuba Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Marni, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings,
> click here
> 
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy