April 8, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Thank you to Noah Helfand from FirstData for his instructive tour in March through the channels of payment processors, channels, gateways and merchants!
Join us on Tuesday, April 8, 2014, 7PM for a pop up session, "Show Us Your Stuff; Tell Us Your Challenges." This is a great opportunity to network by:
• Showing us what you have been working on
• Sharing your favorite new design/development tool(s)
• Sharing training or conference opportunities for web professionals
• Get collective advice on a challenge you are facing in your work
• Job opportunities or collaborations you would like to invite people into
I will have my laptop set up and ready to go so you can show your work on the presentation screen, show a tool or take us wherever you need to go on the internet. This is INFORMAL... no preparation needed. Your willingness to make your needs known or to show off your work is all you need to bring!
We'll meet for the second time at Firehouse Grill, 750 Chicago Avenue in Evanston, one block south of the Main Street Purple Line EL stop.
Happy Spring and see you Tuesday at the Firehouse for a beer and whatever you'd like to do for dinner!