Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Javascript course

Javascript course

Josh F.
iamjoshfrank
Chicago, IL
Post #: 36
I just saw the email announcement about the upcoming JQuery night. Great idea!

For those who are interested in developing their Javascript skills, you might also want to consider a 6 week course being offered by another one of the Chicago Web Professionals sponsors, coLab Evanston. I am sure the JQuery night would be a nice compliment!

coLab member Will Barrett is leading this 6 week, 12 session course on Learning to Program through Javascript. The first class is tomorrow, Tuesday, 2/28; and the course runs on Tues/Th from 7-8:30p until 4/5.

Details can be found on the Eventbrite registration page. If you are interested, leave a comment here for me and I can give you a private $50 off discount code!

Thanks, and I look forward to making my first Chicago Web Pros event sometime soon.
Steve S.
Steve_Starr
Chicago, IL
Post #: 131
Thanks for this Josh... A big second to this suggestion. Will Barrett is a terrific programmer and if you want to learn more about Javascript, this would be a good opportunity. CoLab Evanston is one of our sponsors... members of Chicago Web Professionals get a 14-day free trial of the coLab working space. I am a member there and it is a great place for me to get a lot of work done in a congenial environment.

CoLab is also hosting our Wordpress Hackathon, Parts III and IV!

Steve
Organizer, Chicago Web Professionals