Chicago Web Professionals Meetup Group Message Board › Hiring for a Web Content Strategist
Web Content Strategist
The National Association of REALTORS®, America’s largest trade association, representing 1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries and defending private property ownership, is seeking a Web content strategist in its Chicago office.
We're looking for a well-rounded, creative web professional who wants to make compelling, shareable web content and influence the way content is presented on the web site of the nation's largest trade association.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Has both creative and editorial vision: Can see the stories and
visuals in complex, text-heavy content
- Can design and create infographics, maps, videos, articles, image
- Can organize large sections of content into a logical structure
- Can recognize and articulate unstated communication goals, then take
steps to achieve them by choosing the right content vehicle
- Is a fastidious writer
- Loves the web and technology
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- A degree in a humanities- or communications-related field
- 3-5 years in a web-related field
- Organizing web content according to an established information
- Creating web visuals and multimedia
- Writing for the web
- Creating or improving web sites in Wordpress or Drupal (hand coding
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Apply at http://www.realtor.or...