WordPress Bloggers Message Board › Chicago WP Bloggers Update: Google+, 2013 Planning, BuddyPress and more!

Chicago WP Bloggers Update: Google+, 2013 Planning, BuddyPress and more!

Scott W.
user 7664766
Chicago, IL
Hi All,

Hope you're all on the path to a great Holiday!

Google+ Group:

Wanted to let you know that we've started a Google+ Community called "Chicago Bloggers" and we would like to invite you all to join us.

2013 Schedule

Heather and I are excited to sit down over the Holiday - maybe with some hot cocoa - and prepare the complete 2013 meetup calendar.  If anyone has a suggestion for something they would like to discuss or share, please let us know before 12/22.

BuddyPress Chicago Meetup

I'm also happy to announce that we have stepped up as organizers of the Chicago BuddyPress Meetup so if you're interested in learning more about how BuddyPress­ can bring a whole new social level to WordPress, be sure to join this group as well.

Shout-out to our sponsor

Finally, I would like to give a shout-out to our sponsor ExpressPigeon.com­ as they have just released an awesome new email marketing autoresponder feature. I have already started using it myself on some of my content marketing initiatives. We encourage you to give Express Pigeon a try.

Happy Holidays,

Scott & Heather

Organizers, Chicago WordPress Bloggers