addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago concert goers Message Board › Generate Playlists for upcoming Concerts for Free

Generate Playlists for upcoming Concerts for Free

A former member
Post #: 4
A friend of mine created a website that allows you to generate playlists for upcoming concerts. I am finding it pretty helpful and thought other concert goers, such as yourself, would like it too! You need to setup a Spotify and Songkick account, but once you get the hang of it...it is pretty cool!

www.playlisthq.com
james
gemmes
Chicago, IL
Post #: 35
great idea, Erin! we'll give it a try!

i see that this was posted in 2011, but better late than never, right?!
+james