We are the owners of Chicago Party Animals a venue that is pet friendly, located in Historic Fulton Market/ West Loop. This meetup group is the official Canine Club of Chicago Party Animals. It is free to be a member and we have no monthly membership fee's. You must be a member to participate in any of the events posted on this page. We have monthly seperate mixers that are size specific under 30 pounds, large dog and a Pit Bull only. We have pool parties in the summer at a nearby facility and you are welcome to attend public events at Chicago Party Animals listed on our calender http://chicagopartyanimals.com/calendar/
We have sponsors on the side bar of this page that we recommend and support this group and our venue. Our sponsors are also on our website and highly promoted on our facebook page along with their marketing material at the venue. Sponsors are welcome to set up a table and promote their services and products at our mixers. Contact us if you are a company interested in promoting your business with us or visit http://chicagopartyanimals.com/sponsors/
Please do not promote any company unless it's one of our active sponsors.
We are animal advocates and work closely with the rescue community. We believe that socialization is essential for a healthy happy dog. We live in Chicago and have an 8 year old male pug (Mr.Big) and and 5 year old female rottweiler (Diva) and a newly rescued Pit Bull (Sinatra).
Our Canine Club is the most active mixed breed canine club in the nation!
Chicago Party Animals is available for private rental with or without pets. For information on this group call 773-383-3647 (dogs). For information on our venue visit http://chicagopartyanimals.com
CHICAGO PARTY ANIMALS RULES
* Sign in at the door
*Dogs must be UTD on vaccinations. please have tags or vaccine records on hand
*No unaltered dogs if the dog is over 9 months, unless approved by the organizer and CPA
* No humping
* No personal toys unless your dog is willing to share and the toy is safe and CPA approved, we have toys and balls that are size appropriate.
* No personal treats, other dogs may have food aggression or allergies, we have training treats please get the ok from other dog owners.
* Social dogs only
* No excessive barking
* No harsh corrections
* Do not yell at your dog
* Do not leave your pup unattended
* Watch out for small dogs
* No breeder soliciting
* Clean up after your dog with a poop bag and the mop that is provided. It is not unusual for dogs to pee or poop, don’t apologize :}
* Curb your dog before you enter
* Throw poop bags in the orange bucket outside the door
* Dog friendly kids only. Please note CPA is not a playground, running and screaming is prohibited. Hugging or picking someone else's dog can be dangerous, please ask the owner of the dog if it’s ok. Note dogs in playgroups don’t generally want to be held they want to play.
* No dog discrmination. Please do not talk negatively about any breed of dog. Remember their are no bad dogs just bad owners.
* No aggressive playing
* Do not force your dog to play. Some dogs just like to sniff or just sit on your lap and observe. It’s ok that’s what our pug does :]
* Watch your alchohol intake
* Throw your garbage away before you leave, cups, plates etc..
* Have fun!
contact us if you have any questions 773-383-3647
Josie, Tim, Mr.Big, Diva & Sinatra