CALLING ALL SOCIAL SMALL DOGS UNDER 30 pounds for two hours of off leash fun. Get those small paws out of the cold and let your dog run free, make new friends and burn of some energy at Chicago Party Animals.
Cost is $5 per dog, humans free. Dog friendly children accepted with a parent. Rsvp for dogs not people. Members only!
List of the rules for Chicago Party Animals..
* Sign in at the door
*Dogs must be UTD on vaccinations. please have tags or vacine records on hand
*No unaltered dogs if the dog is over 9 months, unless approved by the organizer and CPA
* No humping
* No personal toys unless your dog is willing to share and the toy is safe and CPA approved, we have toys and balls that are size appropriate.
* No personal treats, other dogs may have food aggression or allergies, we have training treats please get the ok from other dog owners.
* Social dogs only
* No excessive barking
* No harsh corrections
* Do not yell at your dog
* Do not leave your pup unattended
* Watch out for small dogs
* No breeder soliciting
* Clean up after your dog with a poop bag and the mop that is provided. It is not unusual for dogs to pee or poop, don’t apologize :}
* Curb your dog before you enter
* Throw poop bags in the orange bucket outside the door
* Dog friendly kids only. Please note CPA is not a playground, running and screeming is prohibited. Hugging or picking someone elses dog can be dangerous, please ask the owner of the dog if it’s ok. Note dogs in playgroups don’t generally want to be held they want to play.
* No dog discrmination. Please do not talk negatively about any breed of dog. Remember their are no bad dogs just bad owners.
* No aggressive playing
* Do not force your dog to play. Some dogs just like to sniff or just sit on your lap and observe. It’s ok that’s what our pug does :]
* Watch your alchohol intake
* Throw your garbage away before you leave, cups, plates etc..
* Have fun!
contact us if you have any questions[masked]