addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Fibromyalgia Meetup Group Message Board The Chicago Fibromyalgia Meetup Group Discussion Forum › If You are Selling Services or Merchandise, Only Post Here!

If You are Selling Services or Merchandise, Only Post Here!

A former member
Post #: 11
If You are Selling Services or Merchandise, Only Post Here!
kimberly r.
user 12250188
Chicago, IL
Post #: 17
Hello everyone
Myname is Kim and I have Fibromyalgia, I had it sense October 2009, I came from a long way Tynelol 4, and Cymbalia, Prayer, and a Postive Attitude .
I sell body oil for 5.00 I sell men and women

Men Oils: Ed Harvey, Jay Z, Santana, 99 Problems, Unforgetable, I am King, Ken Cole, Dolce

Esclate, Money, Vanilla Lick me all over , Peppermint,

Women: Ed Harvey, Tommy Girl, Glow, Eat it raw, Dolce, Bvlatri