|A former member||
Junior Web Application Developer
Technology-driven financial services company developing the next-generation, online investing platform is seeking a motivated Junior Web Application Developer to join our growing development group.
In this position you’ll work with a senior product development team to support and extend an online financial services platform. The position will report to our Lead Developer and will interface with team members in other departments on a daily basis.
• Carry out urgent code fixes and development related support tasks as a hands-on way of learning the platform.
• Implement new features and assist in refactoring the old code base where needed.
• Develop code that meets the standards for style and implementation defined by our Lead Developer.
• Testing and QA where needed.
• At least 2 years of web development experience.
• Positive attitude and energy, highly motivated to develop the skills necessary to deliver quality software.
• Reliable, self-starter capable of working independently and within an interactive team environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Desired experience with: Web Services, MVC
• Past experience in developing technology for the financial industry and/or a passionate interest in making a career in IT for same is a huge plus.
• Minimum BA/BS degree
• Salary is commensurate with experience; will include cash and company stock.
• 401(k) and full health benefit package.
TradingBlock is a technology-driven online brokerage firm committed to helping self-directed investors through easier-to-use and more intuitive technology solutions.
Email your cover, resume and project history to firstname.lastname@example.org.