If you've thought about writing , wanted to write or maybe you wrote a book and don't know where to go with it. The Brunch is for You. An afternoon of enlightenment and entertainment. Panel discussions that allow you to learn from authors across all genres, as well as marketing, publishing and promotion . The ins and outs of the process, the good bad and ugly of publishing. Extras include special brunch (VIP ticket holders). Author signing showcase and private meet and greet for book club members with authors.
This Event Is For : Book Lovers, Aspiring Authors, Current Authors and Those that enjoy learning about business an much more.
* Inspirations (Inspirational Authors Speak about their motivation
*The Storytellers: Fiction Writers Panel
* Business Book Panel Featuring Authors From "The Entrepreneur Within You"
* So You Wrote A Book ?? - Now The Work Begins (Marketing and
Promotion Experts talk about taking your book to the next level)
Discussion topics include expanding to diverse markets (Spanish, Eastern European, Basics of Promotion and Marketing)
* Helping Yourself with Self Help (A Panel of Self Help Authors Talk About Their Experience and Why They Write) including authors on books on relationships, giving, motivation and much more
* Interview with Brett T. Brown (16 year old author of Haley's Comet)
Post Event Reception
* Hosted by St. Claire Vodka
Giveaways Throughout The Day
* Grand Prize Drawing Giveaway of 3 Day 2 Night Las Vegas Vacation
General Admission: Free (Space Limited)
VIP $20 (Includes light brunch, complimentary copy of new release from featured author)
Admission to event includes entry into prize drawing and admission to post event reception.
Featured Authors and Panelists TBA