Chicago Social Fun Group Message Board › New Meetup: LOVE AND HEARTS VALENTINES BASH

New Meetup: LOVE AND HEARTS VALENTINES BASH

Helene W.
Announcing a new Meetup for Chicago Social Fun Group!

What: LOVE AND HEARTS VALENTINES BASH

When: Saturday, February 12, 2011 8:00 PM

Price: $6.00 per person

Where: HYATT REGENCY WOODFIELD
1800 EAST GOLF ROAD
SCHAUMBURG, IL 60173
847-605-1234

Saturday ~ February 12th. Hyatt Woodfield Hotel in Schaumburg. Featuring DJ Darius , Snacks, Prizes, Raffles. 8pm. $5 admission
WORLDS LARGEST VIP VALENTINES SINGLES PARTY!

700 ATTENDED THIS EVENT LAST YEAR!!

JOIN SINGLES FROM PLENTYOFFISH.COM, MULTI MEETUP GROUPS, JDATE, MATCH.COM AND EHARMONY.COM FOR THE most exciting and sexiest PARTY OF THE YEAR.

EVERY GAL GETS A FREE GIFT!

SEXIEST RED DRESS CONTEST! WIN $100

• Huge Ballroom with High Energy DJ and Dancing
• Icebreakers, Flirt Cards, "Win a Date" Contest, Raffles
• Tons of Free Parking
• FUN AND LOVE TO BE HAPPENING

HERES THE DEAL for my members to avoid waiting in any long lines and to guarantee you will get in please RSVP on my meetup site to be on my list. I will be having my own area to check all my members in. If you prepay $5.00 PLUS MEETUP FEE= $6.00 then CHECK IN will even be faster . Prepaids will be given first priority. This is one of the most hottest and popular dances and guess what many kisses to be passed out to everyone in my group. I even have lottery tickets for my first 30 RSVPs. At New Years Eve, one of my members won 50.00 with the lottery ticket

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­