addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Game Lovers Message Board About Us › Don't panic!

Don't panic!

David Z.
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hey all,

First things first, I want to thank Mel for all her amazing hard work and passion for this group since she took over. As she's mentioned before, she's been getting her butt kicked by grad school, and she deserves a chance to just be a gamer again for a while. From all of us, thank you!

Second, there aren't going to be any big changes right away. I'm going to be checking in with all the amazing organizers we have here to make sure they have what they need to keep offering incredible meetups for all of you, but they are so good at what they do that I don't expect them to need any hand-holding from me.

Finally, if you have ideas for the group, I promise to listen. With nearly 800 gamers on board at present, we're a very large meetup group, and we have a chance to make the Chicagoland area a true gaming paradise with fun for all.

See you all soon!

David Zoltan
Chicago Game Lovers Organizer
Daryl M.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I feel like there might be a ring kissing ceremony...biggrin

(Perhaps I should not have been watching the Godfather Marathon while playing "Costra Nostra")

May you serve our addiction well! Take the games. Leave the Cannoli.

-Daryl McLaurine
CGL Game Design Moderator
Aman C.
Lahore, PK
Post #: 2
Love the passion and determination. Keep Rocking!

Best Regards
Aman Sarwar
Technician @ Didi Games