Physician Mentor Breakfast for Health Innovators
presented by Fuze Health Clinicians Collaborative & Chicago Health 2.0
>> Apply at fuze824.eventbrite.com <<
$35 fee to cover venue & breakfast, no one makes $$ from this - refunded in full if you aren't accepted
(don't register here, we will require your Eventbrite ticket confirmation)
Have an idea or already started on one that involves clinicians?
Interact with practicing clinicians for advice and feedback.
- Get their thoughts on opportunities deliver better care and high-level solutions
- Understand how different practice types function
- Get a deep dive into their day-to-day pain points, such as workflow inefficiencies
- Understand the business aspects of a physician's world, such as their certification requirements, reimbursement procedures
- Take a peek into the innovative things they've done to practice medicine smarter, better, and for better outcomes
Are you interested?
- Register for this event using this eventbrite invitation (We will review your answers to step 2 below, if you're not right for this event, we'll give you a full refund ASAP - there are only 15 spots, we're focused on including entrepreneurs who have spent some time deliberating about their ideas)
- Complete this form so we know more about your business idea, as well as the top three questions you plan to ask mentor physicians - If you don't, you won't be accepted
- Instructions for the second half of the above form
- We’ll match you with appropriate physicians
Who's going to be there? 10 practicing physicians (updates on specific clinicians soon)
- Two seatings, 45 minutes each
- You, two other health innovators, and two practicing physicians
There'll be time for pre and post-event networking and a short break between sessions.
Refund policy if you are accepted: No refunds for this event if you've been accepted. They're super busy, on call, and are giving up their Saturday mornings to work with you on healthcare problems. (If you registered, and we thought you weren't the right fit, then we will refund you in full.)
(presented by Fuze Health Clinicians Collaborative & Chicago Health 2.0)
8:30 am – 9:00 am Networking
9:00 am – 9:15 am Introductions & Event Overview
9:15 am – 10:00am Session 1
10:00 am – 10:15 am Break
10:15 am – 11:00 am Session 2
Doors open at 8:30 am. Breakfast will be served.
Fuze Health Clinician Collaborative
Fuze Health is new sort of commons, we're bringing together a community of practicing clinicians to meaningfully impact innovation in healthcare. Our members are physicians, nurses, lab techs, and folks on the front-line of care delivery, evaluation, and outcomes. Fuze seeks to transform the process of health innovation by fusing practical, clinician-driven knowledge and practices at the point of innovation ideation.
If you're a clinician and want to get involved, contact: jasmin [at] fuzehealth.com