Ground Floor Inventor's Club of Chicago Message Board › Meet the founder of Engineering without Borders on March 04, 2011
|A former member||
EWB produces projects for developing countries.
Some of the projects include:
- Flooding prevention in Guatemala
- Waste management in Honduras
- Bridge construction in Guatemala
- Water storage in Mexico
Even though the project are related to civil engineering, you can benefit from:
- Learn all aspects of project management
- Network with skilled professionals
- Travel to other countries and learn how they do things there.
- Help the community
This event will take place here:
Annual Banquet Celebrating our Work Providing Sustainable Engineering in the Developing World
UIC Student Center West
828 South Wolcott Ave,
Chicago, Illinois 60612
Friday, March 4, 2011
6:00 - 10:00 pm
Dr. Bernard Amadei
Founder, Engineers Without Borders
Visit the EWB Chicago chapter at: https://ewb-usa-chica...