addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ground Floor Inventor's Club of Chicago Message Board › Inventor's group is in suspension until September

Inventor's group is in suspension until September

John I. L.
ivertheviking
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hello, fellow Inventors and enthusiasts of inventing.

I've lost the meeting place at 415 N LaSalle. One of our members had offices in that building. He left town for a sweel job--he's in Washington, he's a patent examiner! Anyway, it was a nice placebut tough for me to get to in late afternoon traffic every month. So, I'm trying for a space in an academic setting on the north side or near north 'burb.

Also, I'm wanting to change from the usual format, more on that in the weeks to come.

Keep inventing!

John I. Lund