Chicagoland Fiat & Lancia Unlimited Message Board Events › March 16th 2013, Chi-Flu Event. Please attend

March 16th 2013, Chi-Flu Event. Please attend

Closed to new replies

Michael L.
sonosml
Anamosa, IA
Greetings,

My Name is Mike Louviere and I'm Hosting the March Chicago-land FIAT/Lancia Unlimited monthly Meetup Event. I see that you have not RSVP'd if you can attend this Annual Event.  Giovanni and Jo D'Avola have graciously hosted this "NOT TO BE MISSED" event several years in a row.  It has become our Kick off to Spring event.  Most owners don't even bring there vintage cars, but there is usually enough Car Eye Candy to look over.  So, Please come, even if your not ready to take your car out of storage.  This is not a driving event.

This year, Giovanni will cover several items, he will discuss things you should check when you take your I-CAR out of winter storage and prep it for spring driving.  He will also review engine timing and end up at the work bench to show us his tricks and tips for doing a valve adjustment.  We can also talk about the New 500's and if you have an Abarth 500, we can discuss some performance options.

As always, there will be food and fellowship, but If you have a list of parts you would like to purchase while your there, be sure to put a list together and while we're hanging out, the parts and supplies can be gathered and be ready for your departure.  Also, if you have any maintenance items you would like Giovanni to look at, I'm sure you can schedule an appointment for a future date while your there.

Michael Louviere
Michael L.
sonosml
Anamosa, IA
Post #: 2,034
This is a copy of an email invitation I sent out to those that have NOT RSVP's to the event. The email gave me an option to post it in the message board, so no discussion needs to be here. This is just listed for reference. If an administrator can lock the message that would be great. Please keep the message postings on the event thread itself.

IA-Mike