|Sent on:||Wednesday, July 7, 2010 4:11 PM|
Director of Client Services - Chicago
Our client is a technology and service organization providing content preparation, distribution, asset management, and other services to the advertising agency and marketing community across traditional and new media. Their customers include nearly every top 100 brand in the world, almost every advertising agency in United States, and post production facilities around the globe. The company also operates the nation’s first managed network for the electronic distribution of syndicated programming to broadcasters throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are a global organization, with 16 offices around the world. Currently we are looking for account management professionals to lead our Chicago Client Service team.
A proven leader with a passion for service excellence, the Director of Client Service provides leadership and direction to a group of professionals servicing the advertising and marketing community. They are responsible for all aspects of their department’s success, and are expected to continually evaluate performance metrics, individual contribution, overall accuracy and efficiency. They are proactive, working with Sales, Product Management and senior leadership to prepare the Client Service department for new business either through customer acquisition, organic growth or new service offerings.
The Director of Client Service will interact directly with internal and external customers to solve day-to-day challenges, implement process improvement, participate in monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews and assist Sales in new business initiatives. These interactions will occur via email, telephone, web-based interactive discussions and in-person meetings. Leading by example and mentoring the Client Service staff in creating positive client interactions is inherent to the Director’s character.
The Director of Client Service will be able to thrive in both a team environment and independently, enjoy a fast-paced, changing environment and strive to continually raise the bar for her group and the company overall. They will learn and embrace the client's Customer Service Improvement Program (CSI) and champion the initiative throughout the company, bringing their own expertise and drive for process improvement to the organization.
• Manage a staff of client service professionals, provide leadership and direct supervision for managers and staff
• Work with other departments including Product Management, Operations and Sales to ensure customer satisfaction in all areas
• Collaborate with clients to establish and maintain performance standards (SOP and SLA) to meet or exceed service goals
• Become an expert on internal and client workflows to be able to identify and recommend improvements to standard operating procedures that lead to cost savings and additional revenue opportunities
• Participate in client presentations, assuring their understanding of the structure, offering, and organizational philosophy.
• Clearly and concisely communicate policy, procedure, business initiatives, departmental needs and customer requirements
• Work closely with Training & Development personnel on continued staff development
• Evaluate the performance of direct reports and provide coaching and mentoring.
• Lead and participate in weekly staff meetings, monthly departmental management meetings and regularly scheduled national management meetings.
• Minimum of five years of experience managing Client Service or Account Management teams
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
• A master at designing and executing a plan
• Excellent follow-up skills and pay close attention to detail
• Average or above average knowledge of common office desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Advertising or Marketing knowledge and experience in media or account management a plus
Bachelors Degree or comparable employment experience
If you are interested or know someone else who might be, please contact matt at lunadatasolutions dot com
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.