|From:||Eric N. M.|
|Sent on:||Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:58 PM|
From: Warrior Arts Martial Arts & Fitness Supply <[address removed]>
Date: February 13, 2013, 19:30:10 CST
To: [address removed]
Subject: News from Warrior Arts Martial Arts & Fitness Supply
Reply-To: [address removed]
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
WARRIOR ARTS MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS SUPPLY
1641 W. Carroll Avenue
Chicago, IL 60612
Issue No. 10
5 WAYS OF GENERATING POWER IN MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES
- TWISTING - Ex) Rotating your hips when you throw a punch.
- SNAPPING - Ex) Knife hand (karate chop) when it snaps at the end.
- MOVING - Ex) Stepping with your lead foot while throwing a jab.
- LIFTING - Ex) A jumping elbow or kick.
- DROPPING - Ex) Dropping into a horse stance.
Chin Na in Ground Fighting: Principles, Theory and Submission Holds for All Martial Styles
NOW STOCKINGBLACK BELT MAGAZINE
HIGH QUALITY, REASONABLY PRICED EQUIPMENT FOR BOXING, MARTIAL ARTS, AND FITNESS.
In This Issue FEATURED PRODUCT UPCOMING EVENTS VISIT ONLINE STORE
UPCOMING EVENTSFebruary 16-17 2013
Ballistic Tactical Combat Camp
Chicago Area ,IL
February 17, 2013Mulit-System Silat SeminarNiles, IL
February 23-24, 2013
Filipino Boxing & Knife Seminar with Rick Faye
Mokena, ILIf you have any upcoming events, please forward them to me, and I will try and get them listed.